1) Thanks. For just being there. I can’t imagine what I would have done without you in my world.
2) Wow! That’s quite something! Hats off!
3) Mujhe change chahiye!!!
4) Quit being so asinine.
5) Shouting from the rooftops does not make something illogical logical.
6) Grow up, for God’s sake!
7) Come on! Life’s not all that bad!
8 ) My, my, my! You do have a super-inflated ego!!!
9) Stop being so artificial. It shows. Don’t fake it. It does not suit you.
10) I am glad our paths crossed in life. I would have missed someone great otherwise.
Nine Things About Yourself
1) I am as lazy as they come. My mother agrees with that. 🙂
2) I am a dreamer – a huge one.
3) I love reading, writing, music, movies, cooking, roaming around, and – BLOGGING!!!!!!!!
4) I am a food lover. I love anything that tickles my taste buds and is vegetarian. Chocolates? Ice Cream? Cake? Any time. Any place.
5) Family and friends mean a tremendous lot to me.
6) I am not unhappy with my own company at times.
7) I am awed by Mother Nature and some of the marvellous things that God has created.
8 ) I admire people who fight with their circumstances and learn lessons from their setbacks. I admire people who move on in life.
9) I admire ambitious and self-made people. I admire people who respect themselves and do not give up their principles.
Eight Ways To Win Your Heart
1) With genuine warmth and concern.
2) With chocolates. Even ice cream and flowers. Or books. Pleasant surprises. 🙂
3) By respecting me by giving me enough space to take my own decisions.
4) By liking my family and those who are close to me the same way as I do.
5) By sharing yourself with me, placing trust on me.
6) By being trustworthy and sincere.
7) By being passionate for whatever you do.
8 ) By just letting me be me. By not necessitating my wearing a mask.
Seven Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot
1) Why isn’t this like that?
2) I am thankful to God.
3) I am indebted to a lot of people.
4) I hope I can pull this through.
5) This needs to change in me, in life.
6) I still need to learn a lot in life.
7) It is not a problem that makes or breaks you. It is the way you react to it that does.
Six Things You Wish You Could Do or Could Have Done
1) I wish I didn’t have to go to work today! 😀
2) I wish I hadn’t wasted so much time in life, though unknowingly.
3) I wish I could talk non-stop about anything under the sun with anyone, like many people do.
4) I wish I could be more knowledgeable about various things than I am.
5) I wish I could have the freedom to work when I wanted to, and not work when I wanted to.
6) I wish I could do magic like Harry Potter.
1) Superiority complex
2) Artificiality and bragging about oneself excessively
4) Lack of zeal in life, absolutely no desire for betterment in life
5) Encroaching upon private space and imposing oneself and one’s ideas upon others
1) Intellect and creativity + Humility
3) Passion for life, the will to understand things deeply
4) Goodness of heart
Three Things You Want To Do Before You Die
There are hundreds of things I want to do before I die. Will start making a list now. 🙂
Two Smileys that Describe You
I can be the dumbest person you ever know at times. 😦
Now for the tagging. I hereby tag:
Please do take it up, folks! It would be fun. 🙂