Krishna, who writes here, has given UP the ‘I love your blog’ award:
This is what he has to say about UP:
Priya Iyer: If I remember clearly, she is the first blogger I found. And she is so creative. Very different from the usual. And writes really good.
Thanks, Krishna! That was really sweet of you. 🙂
The rules for the award are:
Rule no. 1: The winner can put the logo on their blog.
Rule no. 2: Link the person you received your award from.
Rule no. 3: Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (I am making it 7+1 = 8 )
Rule no. 4: Put links of those blogs on yours.
Rule no. 5: Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.
The 8 blogs I choose are:
1) Ramya: You amaze me with your choice of books. I started reading your blog only recently, but I am awed by your sincere passion for books. I look forward to more of your reviews.
2) Priya: One of the first bloggers I started reading, you are an amazing writer. You have a way with words, and another big book freak I have had the pleasure to meet in the virtual world. Keep blogging!
3) Harish: I have been reading your blog for quite some time now, and I really love the way you write about day-to-day occurences with so much meaning. Reading your romance posts makes me feel like reading Sparks. Thanks for being the great person and blogger that you are. 🙂
4) Suchitra: You are another blogger I began reading just recently, and I am amazed with the way you write. You are a ‘writer’ in every sense of the word. Your choice of topics, words, et al. I cannot even fathom the level of deep thinking that goes into your posts. Keep it up!
5) Niths: I began reading your blog the same time I began reading Priya’s. You are a very talented writer, especially poetry and short stories. Of course, I need say nothing about your vocabulary. It is fantabulous. Keep up the good work!
6) Rambler: I have been reading your blog for about a year now. I love the way you find something to write about almost on a daily basis, and the way you do it with passion. Some of your posts just brim with emotion and creativity, and some with deep thought. Don’t lose the steam! You are damn good! 🙂
7) Veens: I began reading your blogs recently, and I loved the bubbly, enthusiastic feel they have. At the same time, you write stuff that is deeply emotional. Keep writing. 🙂
8 ) Phatichar: You are another blogger I began reading very recently. I read a few of your posts, and that made me dig up all the posts in your archives and devour them. Though you spook me to no end with your horror stories, I enjoy reading your posts. Some of your posts are very emotional and touching. You are an amazing writer. Please update soon! 🙂
I didnt mean to offend the others, whose names havent been mentioned here, in this post. If at all this has offended you, my sincere apologies to you.