BlueMist, who writes here, has tagged me with a 20-question tag. I am doing it promptly because it looked like good fun. Thanks, BlueMist, for this. It gave me something to think about on an otherwise dull weekend.
The rules of the tag are:
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Initially, I would be devastated. But, yes, gradually I would get over it. If he betrayed me, he was anyways not worth it!
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Never having to work for a package and spending my life fulfilling my various passions.
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
🙂 Interesting question. No one I can think of now.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
I would go on world tour and do all those things I dream of.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
If he is a good person, I might. I might not, too. Depends.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
There can be nothing more blessed than loving someone and being loved in return by the same person. But, I guess, given only these two options, being loved by someone would feel better than loving someone.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Till I meet him, of course. 🙂
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
If I ‘like’ the person, his being attached to someone else should not make any difference to my liking. ‘Like’ and ‘love’ mean different things here, and in case I loved such a person, I would move on.
9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
Oh, that’s a BIIIIIIIIIG ‘if’. 🙂 But if i do act with someone, it would be with my significant other. No doubts about it.
10. What takes you down the fastest?
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Happily juggling a family, work life and my passions
12. What’s your fear?
Being completely alone in the whole, wide world
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
It’s only recently that I began reading her. I don’t know much of her, but from what I know, she seems to be a nice person. Passionate, loving, enthusiastic, jovial and friendly.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
I am tempted to say ‘married and rich’ :P, but given these two options, I would rather go for ‘married but poor’.
By ‘poor’ here, I mean ‘not filthy rich’, having just the right financial condition to get by. And no, I am not desperate. 🙂 By saying I would go for ‘married but poor’, I mean that I prefer the idea of companionship over that of being filthy rich.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Say my usual dialogue – ‘Oh! Is it morning already?’ 🙂
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
As far as possible, yes. Not if I am the only person giving, though.
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I don’t see myself doing that at all.
18. Would you forgive and forget, no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
If the other person sincerely regrets it, yes, I probably would.
19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
I would say being single has not been an unhappy experience as such. But yes, I would heartily welcome a relationship too. 🙂