It has been quite some time since I seriously wrote or blogged. For that matter, it has been ages since I have left touch with my favourite blogs as well. In an attempt to get the ball rolling again, I take up this tag from BlueMist’s blog : ( I have changed a few questions from the original version. )
1. Were you named after anyone?
Nope. I wasn’t named after anyone.
2. When was the last time you cried?
3. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes. I like it a lot.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
No meat for me. If that’s supposed to be ‘meal’, I would say – a couple of chappatis, two curries, some dal, some rice, some pickle and some curd. 🙂
5. Do you have kids?
Nope. Not yet.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Depends on what type the other person is!
7. Do you use sarcasm?
I don’t think so…
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Hee hee… I very much do…. They do give me trouble sometimes, but I think I’ll have them all the same!
9. Would you bungee jump?
Maybe. Sometime in life…
10. What is your favorite cereal?
I don’t like much of cereal…. At least cereal made in the traditional way…. I am a big fan of chocolate cornflakes eaten just like that as a snack, without milk. Weird girl, am I? 🙂
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Here, I echo BlueMist – I prefer buying shoes that don’t need the tie/untie business. When I do wear lace-up shoes, yes, I do untie them when I take them off.
12. If you were to pick your own first name, what would it be?
I quite like my name – Priya. Guess I would stick to that.
13. What is your favorite ice cream?
It’s too tough to pick up one particular flavour. I keep experimenting with icecream flavours. Recent favourite has got to be ‘Coconut milk icecream’ that I had at Thailand and absolutely loved.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Expressions and body language.
15. Red or pink?
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself
My inability to talk to anyone at any time about anything.
17. Whom do you miss the most?
Ahmedabad city and my friends and family there. 😦
18. Do you want everyone to complete this list?
Yes. I would like that.
19. What color clothes are you wearing?
21. What are you listening to right now?
Kangal Irandal…. Absolutely love everything about this song, from the heroine’s expressions to the music to the picturisation.
Here’s the video:
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Maybe my favourite colour – Maroon.
23. Favorite smells?
Sandalwood, Lemongrass, Wet earth and the aroma of delicious cooking – to name a few. 🙂
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
25. How do you know the person who sent this to you?
She’s a blog friend. It’s not been long since I started reading her blog, but I have enjoyed the experience. Person wise, she seems to be quite jovial and friendly.
26. Favorite sports to watch?
😦 None. Not at all a sports fan.
27. Hair color?
28. Eye color?
29. Do you wear contacts?
Yes. I do.
30. Favorite foods?
Loads. Too many to mention here.
31. Scary movies or happy endings?
Prefer happy endings, though.
32. Last movie you watched?
A walk to remember. Liked the movie as much as I liked the book.
33. What book are you reading now?
‘Dear John’ by Nicholas Sparks. Yes, Sparks again after a long time. 🙂
34. Summer or winter
Both. Both have their own special charm.
35. Hugs or kisses
Same as above. 😛
37. Describe your pencil cup
I don’t use one.
38. Favorite artist(s)?
I am not sure ‘artist’ here includes ‘author’, but I would say writing is an art. In that case, my favourite artists would be Sparks and Coelho.
39. What kind of music are you into?
Anything that suits the mood. I am quite flexible with that.
40. What is on your mouse pad?
Umm… There’s no mouse pad…
41. What did you watch on tv last night?
‘Thangamana Purushan’ on Kalaignar TV with my very own Thangamana Purushan. 😛
The title track is a hot favourite for both of us (the serial is his 😦 ) Do check out the song here:
42. Favorite sound(s).
Good music. Birds chirping. Rain. Windchimes. Merry laughter. Kids talking. These are just a few.
43. Do you sing or play an instrument?
No for both. Would like to learn both, though.
44. What is the farthest you have been from home?
45. Do you have a special talent?
Does nonsensical scribbling on my blog count? If yes, then I do have a special talent. 🙂
46. Where were u born?
47. Favorite piece of jewelry?
Love jewellery in general. Like simple, classic pieces. Wouldn’t mind some elaborate ones too! 😛
48. How did you meet your spouse/significant other?
In a typical girl seeing- boy seeing ceremony. But the story of how we got married is far away from the traditional way. That deserves a separate post sometime later. 🙂
49. Favorite song?
There are loads. Current favourite is ‘Where is the party?’. Somehow got hooked to this song. Check it out here:
50. Favorite musical?
DDLJ. HAHK. HDDCS. DTPH.
Wow! That was some tag! Had fun doing it. Good time pass. 😛
Am tagging no one in particular. Why don’t you try it out?