Getting bugged. So, taking up this tag from Rambler’s blog, just for the heck of it. 🙂
– Available: NO. For friends and relatives, YES. ALL THE TIME. FOR A NICE, CHATTY WALK OR A LATE-EVENING SNACK OR SOME SUCH FUN THING, YES!!!!
– Age: 27, but probably less than 18 by heart!
– Annoyance: insincerity
– Animal: doggies!!
– Beer: a no-no
– Birthday/Birthplace: 18th Feb/Chennai
– Body Part on opposite sex: eyes
– Best feeling in the world: Knowing that someone loves you with everything in them. Nothing can beat that!
– Blind or Deaf: Deaf
– Best weather: Spring
– Been in Love: Yes
– Been on stage?: Nope.
– Believe in yourself?: Yes.
– Believe in life on other planets: Not sure. Might be, might not be.
– Believe in miracles: Yes.
– Believe in Magic: Nope. Not the man-made kind.
– Believe in God: Yes. Most of the times.
C- Car: Anything comfy will do. Not a big car freak.
– Candy: Yes! But like chocolate better!
– Color: Maroon, green, blue.
– Cried in school: Yes.
– Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate.
– Country to visit: Want to explore the whole of India. And the whole world. Dream destinations: Kashmir, Seychelles, Africa.
– Day or Night: Day. Not a very night-loving person.
– Danced: Nope. Never. But love it in general, and want to.
– Dance in the rain?: Want to.
– Do the splits?: don’t mind trying!
– Eggs: Only in cakes.
– Eyes: Smiling. Speaking. Alight. Alive. That’s the way I like them.
– Everyone has: A story, and something to learn from.
– First crush: In school.
– First thoughts waking up: Gosh! Is it morning already?
– Food: Anything vegetarian that tickles my taste buds, depending on my mood.
– Greatest Fear: Having nothing to live for
– Giver or taker: Giver, or so I think!
– Goals: To grow in life, not to just go through life.
– Get along with your parents?: Yes. Touch wood.
– Hair Colour: Black
– Height: 5’8”
– Happy: Generally, yes.
– How do you want to die: Peacefully. Without pain to me or to others.
– Health freak?: Nope.
– Hate: Lies, back biting and insincere behaviour.
– Ice Cream: Love it. Any flavour will do. But usually go for chocolate.
– Instrument: Never played one. But want to learn the keyboard and the tabla.
– Jewelry: Love it! Not the 2- and 3-kg. pieces, though!
– Job: Content writer/editor. Dream job: The same, with a bit more of interaction and travel thrown in.
– Kids: None yet.
– Kickboxing or karate: None.
– Keep a journal?: Used to.
– Love: Has the potential to change you and your world. It is precious, and worth fighting for.
– Laughed so hard you cried: Nope.
– Love at first sight: Nope. I don’t believe in it.
– Mooned anyone?: Yes.
– Marriage: Done with.
– Motion sickness?: Sometimes. Generally, no.
– Number of Siblings: None as such. But, yes, have met some people on the course of life, whom I treat as siblings.
– Number of Piercings: 2
– One wish: More sensitivity in the world.
– Place you’d like to live: Amidst lush greenery and extremely beautiful natural surroundings.
– Perfect Pizza: With a crisp base, just the right amount of gravy and cheese, not floating in either. Just the kind they make at Law Garden, Ahmedabad, that I am missing like hell right now! 😦
– Pepsi/Coke: Water.
– Questionaires: Generally, I don’t like them. Fun when I need refreshment. (like now)
– Reason to cry: When I am hurt.
– Reality T.V.: Not much of TV.
– Roll your tongue in a circle: Yuck! 😦
– Song: Loads of favourites. Current favorite – Chitranna chitranna. Just heard it on FM and got hooked to it, though I don’t understand a large part of it!
– Shoe size: Big, bigger, biggest!
– Slept outside: Yes. On terraces.
– Seen a dead body?: Yes.
– Smoked?: Nope.
– Skinny dipped?: Nope.
– Shower daily?: Try to. 😛
– Sing well?: Would love to, but, unfortunately, I don’t now. 😦
– In the shower?: Yes, sometimes. Depends.
– Swear?: Sometimes.
– Stuffed Animals?: YES!!! Love ‘em!
– Single/Group dates: Single.
– Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries
– Scientists need to invent: Nothing particular as such.
– Time for bed: Late enough to find it difficult to get up in the mornings. L
– Thunderstorms: Scary sometimes, but nice. Kind of creates an awe for nature in me.
– TV: Don’t watch much. Usually, songs.
– Touch your tongue to your nose: Can’t. 😦
– Unpredictable: Yes.
– Vegetable you hate: Raw tomatoes.
– Vegetable you love: Potato, any doubt!
– Vacation spot: Yearning to go for at least a short holiday to darling Ahmedabad now! 😦
– Weakness: Too idealistic. Too sensitive. Too trusting. Too sentimental. For my own good. 😦
– When you grow up: Want to be a better person, and have made a difference in the life of someone.
– Worst feeling: To be ignored.
– Wanted to be a model?: Never.
– Where do we go when we die: Float around in space till we are born again, I suppose! No clue!
– Worst weather: None actually. Every season has its own downs, and its own beauty.
-X-Rays: Once. When I was getting my wisdom tooth.
-Year it is now: 2009.
– Zoo animal: Not a very big fan of zoos. Pity the animals. 😦
– Zodiac sign: Aquarius
That helped shoo my boredom away! 🙂 Take it up, people! It’s fun!!