Found this tag here while randomly blog hopping and took it up as it sounded interesting. So, here you go:
1. What kind of SOAP is in your bathtub right now? Lux Almond
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No.
3. What would you change about your living room? A lot of things, including a sofa set, a diwan, some wall hangings, a Pooja room and a dining table on priority basis. Haven’t really had the chance to furnish our house yet and personalize it.
4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? I don’t have a dishwasher. There are no dishes to be washed now.
5. What is in your fridge? Some sweets, idli maavu, milk, a variety of pickles
6. White or wheat bread? I prefer white bread, but actually don’t hate either
7. What is on top of your refrigerator? Too much, man. Don’t even ask. It’s the place where we keep every little thing from a flower vase to the bills to be paid to change till we officially buy a teapoy.
8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? We don’t have a shower curtain
9. How many plants are in your home? None as of now. But our house does have a provision for a small garden in the balcony and we both are dying to start on it.
10. Is your bed made right now? Yes.
11. Comet or Soft Scrub? None.
12. Is your closet organized? To an extent, yes.
13. Can you describe your flashlight? We don’t have one.
14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Neither. We drink from steel glasses most of the time.
15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? No.
16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? No garage, as it is an apartment. But it is not cluttered in any way.
17. Curtains or blinds? Personally, I like blinds, but we have curtains as they are more practical.
18. How many pillows do you sleep with? One
19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? No.
20. How often do you vacuum? Twice a week
21. Standard toothbrush or electric? Standard.
22. What color is your toothbrush? Red
23. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? Yes.
24. What is in your oven right now? We don’t have an oven.
25. Is there anything under your bed? A few books
26. Chore you hate doing the most? Washing clothes and dishes
27. What retro items are in your home? His ancient computer and a thokkara kallu
28. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? No
29. How many mirrors are in your home? Three
30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? As such, no. Just some money lying here and there
31. What color are your walls? We used different colours in different rooms, and we’re happy about that
32. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? Nothing as such, but a few things around the house can be used as weapons if required
33. What does your home smell like right now? Nothing in particular. It smells of whatever I’m cooking, in the mornings.
34. Favorite candle scent? Don’t really use scented candles, but like ones with any good scent
35. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Mango, tomato, ginger-tamarind
36. What color is your favorite Bible? I don’t own one, though I would love to
37. Ever been on your roof? Yes.
38. Do you own a stereo? No
39. How many TVs do you have? One
40. How many house phones? None. We use our cellphones
41. Do you have a housekeeper? No.
42. What style do you decorate in? Our own personal style
43. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? No particular preference as such. Depends
44. Is there a smoke detector in your home? No.
45. In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only
could make one quick trip? The spouse and my purse
Tagging no one. Do take it up if it interests you. 🙂
Song on my mind: