I finished the OT ’09 Challenge some time ago, and thought it is high time I did a wrap-up post for it. 🙂
These are the books I read for the Challenge, along with the countries visited. (Click on the links for the reviews):
- Anne of Green Gables – Lucy Maud Montgomery (Canada)
- Man, Woman and Child – Erich Segal (USA)
- Speedpost – Shobha De (India)
- The Witch Of Portobello – Paulo Coelho (Brazil)
- Bridget Jones’s Diary – Helen Fielding (England)
- The Thing Around Your Neck – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (Nigeria)
- Girls Of Riyadh – Rajaa Alsanea (Saudi Arabia)
- To Sir, With Love – ER Braithwaite (Guyana)
- The Prophet – Kahlil Gibran (Lebanon)
- This Year It Will Be Different And Other Stories – Maeve Binchy (Ireland)
It was fun doing the Challenge in 2009 as well, though most of the books were light reads and a couple of authors were repeats from OT ’08 .
I must thank Bethany for hosting this wonderful challenge without which I would probably never have read across so many countries!
Happy reading, all of you!! 🙂