This tag is ripped off Blue Mist’s blog, as it looked like total fun. 🙂 The title is also taken from her blog, with the hopes that she won’t mind. 🙂
The rule of the tag is: Write down your top 10 Hindi movie lines or top 10 English movie lines (You can do both if you want). If you cannot think of top 10, make it top 5. Cannot think of even 5? Make it top 3. No problem. Only restriction: no two lines from same movie. This is done to make it fair for other movies so that they don’t get swamped by Gunda or Loha or Sholay.
So, here we go with my most favourite ten dialogues from Hindi films:
- 1) Mere pass maa hai – Deewar
- 2) Tera kya hoga, Kaliya? – Sholay
- 3) Mogambo khush hua! – Mr. India
- 4) Life badi kuttee cheez hai – Kaminey
- 5) Itna sannata kyon hai, bhai? – **Can’t recall the movie name!**
- 6) Hum jahan pe khade ho jaate hain, line wahin se shuru hoti hai! – **Again, can’t recall the movie name.**
- 7) Kabhi Kabhi jeetne ke liye harna bhi padtha hain. Harkar jeetne waley ko Baazigar kehte hain. – Baazigar
- 8 ) Picture abhi baaki hai, mere dost! – Om Shanti Om
- 9) Eggjhactly! – Salaam Namaste
- 10) Aapke pair dekhe, bahut haseen hai. Inhe zameen par mat rakhiye, maile ho jayenge. – Paakizah
- 11) Nee don’t worry panikaade, naan correspondence-laye padichukarein – Quick Gun Murugan 😀
- 12) Bade Bade deshon mein aisi choti choti baatein to hoti rehti hain – DDLJ
- 13) Akeli ladki khuli hui tijori ki tarah hoti hai – Jab We Met
- 14) Kisine sikhaya hai ya bachpan se hi kamine ho? – Pyar Toh Hona Hi Tha
- 15) Bacche ki jaan loge kya? – **Can’t recall the movie name!**
There! Couldn’t restrict myself to 10!! 🙂
As per the rules, I can use only one dialogue from a particular movie. I love several dialogues from Jab We Met, but the ‘khuli tijori’ one takes the cake. 🙂
I cannot NOT mention these dialogues:
From Jab We Met:
- Aap convince ho gaye, ya mein aur boloon?
- Ab toh mera haath chhod do, main itni bhi khoobsurat nahi hoon!
- Main toh bhaag jaoongi!
- Ek ke saath ek muft, muft, muft!
From Quick Gun Murugan:
- Leave the ladies, I say!
😀 😀 😀
That reminded me of my fun days at Ahmedabad with friends, who were as filmi as me. We used to have super-duper fun shooting filmi dialogues at each other! Hello, where are you, guys?
It was total fun doing this tag, thank you Misty!
Why don’t you guys too do it? I would love to read your versions! 🙂