Yesterday was not a very great day, but there were, indeed, some little bright spots. Here’s my positivity list for yesterday:
1. I was grateful to have the day off, being a Sunday. I was happy to be able to rest when I am unwell, and not having to worry about taking a day off from work.
2. I was grateful to have a family to check up on me periodically and enquire about my health. I was grateful for a mother-in-law who cares enough to bring home a string of flowers for her daughter-in-law.
3. I was grateful to spend some time in the evening at a park, just relaxing, doing nothing and enjoying the natural beauty around us.
4. I was happy to try out something I have never made at home before – Aloo Parathas. I was happy to see they turned out quite well.
5. I was happy for my ability to lose myself in books and nature. I was happy with the way my pains just disappear when I read for some time or look at nature for a while.