It is Day 4 of the experiment, and it’s getting harder and harder for me to find bright spots to write about. Work has been heavy and there’s not been much going on at the home front.
Still, I try to be thankful and count my blessings. Here’s my list of positivities for yesterday:
1. I was grateful for my determination, my attitude towards life that has helped me many a times, when I was at rock bottom.
2. I was grateful to take an auto rickshaw yesterday, returning back home. I was thankful for the means to do that.
3. I was grateful for being educated and holding a decent job. I was grateful for the ability to fend for myself.
4. I was grateful for a refreshing night’s sleep, after which I almost always have a better perspective.
5. I was grateful for the good there still is in some people.
That’s that for now.
I’ll be off on my office trip tomorrow, and will not be blogging till I am back over the weekend. Till then, take care and be good. Ciao!