And, I’m back!!
I went to Lonavala-Khandala with my colleagues and the trip was fantastic, but things are not so great. My camera and cellphone got drenched and went off on the trip, so I couldn’t take many snaps of the wonderful place we were at. The better half somehow nursed my camera back to health, though it has still not recovered. My cellphone, it seems, has gone for a toss. It was a first anniversary gift from the better half, making me feel all the more sad. Adding to the sad feeling is the fact that I lost one of my toe rings too, at the waterfall we visited. It’s something I’ve never taken off since the day I got married. 😦
The better half took off to Mumbai soon after I returned, and I’ve been working like crazy. I haven’t had the chance to take proper rest after the trip, and I’m missing the hubby too much. 😦
There’s a leak in our kitchen that needs to be fixed, like, ASAP. It looks like our schedules are going to be badly affected, not to mention a huge sum that it seems we have to shell out. 😦
As if that wasn’t enough, the auto fares have been hiked, adding a little more to my woes. 😦
Now that that’s off my chest, let me get down to the positives for today, before I forget that this happens to be a positivity post:
1. I am thankful I went to the trip and saw one of the most famous and beautiful tourist places of India. I was thankful for the window which opened into a whole new world on this trip.
2. I am thankful that I am me, if that makes any sense.
3. I am thankful for the firm I am working with. I am thankful for a bunch of decent colleagues.
4. I am thankful for a hubby who gives me my space, who lets me do my thing.
5. I am thankful for my friends, who still care enough to extend their warmth, though I’ve not been physically present with them for over a year now. It’s always good to know that you are in someone’s thoughts.
6. I am thankful for the warm, homely feeling I get when I think of Bangalore. Slowly and gradually, it has made a place for itself in my heart. I don’t feel as lost or as cold or as lonely here as I used to earlier.
That’s it for now, people! How have you all been?