Here’s my list of positivities for yesterday:
1. I was grateful for a hubby who bothers to call up from a business tour and enquire about my day.
2. I was grateful for the beautiful weather.
3. I was happy to talk to an old school friend after ages.
4. I was happy to read Anne of Avonlea by LM Montgomery, a sequel to Anne of Green Gables, a book I loved dearly. Anne is so feisty and sweet that you can’t help but smile when you are reading about her antics.
5. I was happy to have mom-made Bombay Chutney after ages.
It’s my 6th day of the 7-day positivity experiment. I loved doing it. It made me look more closely for the little things in life to be happy about. I have decided to carry on doing it. I think I’ll do it on a weekly or fortnightly basis.
How have you all been doing?