Picked this tag off Pixie’s blog. Hope you don’t mind, Pixie!! 🙂
1. What one material thing are you hoping/ scoping to inherit?
I’d love to inherit a scrap book ala The Divine Secrets Of The Ya-Ya Sisterhood. I would love to know more about my parents’ lives as they grew up, see pics of their lives unfolding and their reactions to various life and social situations. I would love to see knick-knacks from their youth, little pieces from their life. 🙂
2. You’re driving. It’s great weather. Attractive member of opposite sex in expensive car looks at you and half-smiles. You’re in a relationship. Do you return the look and half-smile back?
Depends. If it looks like a harmless, friendly and open smile, I’d smile back. It’s only a smile, right?!! But I wouldn’t if it looks otherwise to me at the moment.
3. Can’t smell or can’t taste? For six months, and if you had to choose, would you rather lose your sense of smell or not be able to taste anything?
I’d prefer not being able to smell for 6 months. I can’t live without tasting for 6 months!!
4. Pick a situation:
a. You’re 42. Would you rather go without sex for three years and win a lottery after that, enabling you to never have to work again? Or
b. Get twice the lottery money now (at 42) but have your partner sleep with your boss?
I’d go for Option a.
5. What’s a quicker turn off, bad pronunciation or maroon lipstick?
6. Would you rather your kid turn out to be a nymphomaniac or gay?
If it’s a choice between these 2 options, I’d rather he/she be gay.
7. For which one thing have you not forgiven your mother?
Nothing. Yes, there have been fights and misunderstandings, but nothing I’d hold against her.
8. Would you rather go bald or lose your front tooth?
Lose my front tooth. I can get a ceramic one without hassles, but I wouldn’t want to hold on to a wig!
9. Your sibling is sleeping with your married close friend. Who do you go to first, sibling or married close friend?
Assuming I’d be closer to my sibling, I’d go to him/her first.
10. When was the last time you cried that wasn’t while watching a movie?
Don’t really remember. I think it was when I was really touched about my relationship with the better half, in a good way, some time back.
I’m not passing this on to anyone. Do take this tag up if it sounds like fun to you!! 🙂