Once again, it’s a dull day and I am supremely bored. This tag on Shalini’s blog was just what I needed. So here goes:
1) What would you eat – a donut or golgappe?
Golgappe. Without any doubts. 🙂
2) What would you do to get the remote from your irritating sibling who is watching an action flick and in turn forcing you to watch it, when you want to watch Ducktales?
Ask him/her. Plead, if required. If nothing works, I’d just pick up something to read or go out.
3) You would want your spouse to be stupid and rich or poor and smart/intelligent?
Poor and smart
4) Low neckline or low waist?
5) You know that a member of opposite sex is attracted towards you. You don’t consider that person to be your ‘someone special’. Would you still go ahead and let him/her fall for you to enjoy all the attention?
Never. If I’m convinced that someone has fallen for me, but it’s not the right person for me, I’d try to convince him too of the same.
6) What would you do to seek attention of your ignorant spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend?
Give him that eyebrows-shot-into-the-sky and eyes-wide look that only an angry wife/girlfriend can give
7) You have a fetish for ….
Books. Music. Good food. Wonderful places.
8.) If given a chance whom would you replace your life with and why?
I think.. I’d do that for my kid.
9) What would you do if you get to know that you would die today in next 5 hours?
Spend time with all my loved ones, spill my dil, make a will, try to do all the things I always wanted to but never did
10) One song that you never get bored of…just ONE??
Tere Mere Sapne Ab Ek Rang Hain. I just ADORE it.
Do take it up if it sounds like fun to you!