Hello, people! How are y’all doing?
We completed two years of married life on the 19th of January this year, and decide to celebrate it with a trip to Goa. That’s why the absence on the blog, if you’ve been wondering. (Come on now, humour me!) The trip was fantastic, and we had loads of fun. I do hope to post more about it, including some pictures, soon. Till then, I’m off to visit all your lovely blogs and catch up with all that I’ve missed!
Just to break the silence here, I take up this fun tag I found on The Mad Momma’s blog:
20 years ago I . . .
1. Was in my own cute little fantasy world
2. Was craving for a Barbie
3. Was starting to fall in love with books
10 years ago I . . .
1. Was shocked to see nature’s fury in the 2001 earthquake
2. Believed that good grades were all you ever needed in life
3. Was working towards a career in Accountancy
5 years ago I . . .
1. Realised what life is all about. Grew up, in the proper sense of the word
2. Changed. Big time.
3. Began to seriously work towards an artistic career
3 years ago I . . .
1. Decided to marry the better half
2. Realised how much Ahmedabad had come to mean to me
3. Lost my grandpa
1 year ago I . . .
1. Learnt how difficult it is to live in a new city, but that you can try to make it your own
2. Learnt that marriage does not mean losing your own identity
3. Completed one year of married life and was looking forward to begin the second
So far this year I . . .
1. Felt that I am vastly different from the people around me
2. Felt that there is a lot more to life that I have not yet experienced
3. Felt the need to change some things about me
Yesterday I . . .
1. Came back from my holiday in Goa with the better half
2. Realised that there really is a lot more to people than meets the eye
3. Realised that I love the feeling of coming back home, as much as I love travelling
Today I . . .
1. Am at work after a gap of 10 days
2. Don’t feel like working
3. Got in touch with some friends after ages, and it felt damn good!
Tomorrow I will . . .
1. Finish the book I am reading now, hopefully
2. Get a little more used to being back at work
3. Be looking forward to the holiday on Wednesday!
In the next year I will . . .
1. Hopefully be a little better than I am now, in terms of my reading
2. Hopefully have explored the world a little more
3. Hopefully have grown stronger and closer together with the better half
Care to do it, too?