Well, we are bored and we have nothing to write about. So, what do we do? We steal this tag off Swaram’s blog, just like that!And we do it. 🙂
1) Tell us about three ways you express your creativity.
Reading – I try to feed the creative cat in my brain on books, I mean. 🙂
2) Who’s your favorite character from a book, play, film, or other work of art?
Robert Kincaid. I’ve ranted about this time and again.
3) What’s something you do really well that other people are amazed by?
A lot of people are amazed by how I can read so much. 😛
4) What are you shy about? Or, what situations do you find make you shy?
I am very shy in talking my heart out with people. I mean, I just cannot talk to anyone about everything under the sun.
5) What was the best day of your life so far?
There have been many lovely days in my life. It’s impossible to choose THE BEST out of them. Really.
6) What are the next five books you want to read?
I am on the verge of completing Debbie Macomber’s The Shop On Blossom Street. There are a lot of other books that I should be reading next, but I want to sink my teeth in:
The Friendship Test – Elizabeth Noble
A Bend In The Road – Nicholas Sparks
The Paddington Bear series
The Sunday Philosophy Club – Alexander McCall Smith
7) Write about something you feel should not have been invented.
Inventions are for being invented. 🙂 It is upto you to embrace them or avoid them. Can’t really say anything should not have been there.
8 ) What do you want to be admired for?
For being a beautiful person – from within
9) What do you prefer listening to, music with lyrics or music without?
Depends on the situation.
10) Kant said that we require three things by which to measure happiness: someone to love, something we like to do, and something to look forward to.
Who do you love? – My family and my friends
What do you like to do? – Live to the best extent possible by me
What are you looking forward to this year? – Hopefully, a trip to Ahmedabad some time 🙂
11) Tell us about the day you were born.
It was a Thursday.
12) Tell us about some of the things you experienced for the first time in 2010.
I went to a play for the first time. I became a co-sister for the first ever time. I went on my first outstation team trip. I completed one year of work at Bangalore. We completed one year of married life. I got my first slider phone.
13) Describe what happiness means to you using just six words.
I go with what Swaram says – Being in love with your life. Totally.
14) What’s the fastest you’ve ever driven, where, and why?
I don’t drive. So, not applicable.
15) Do you have a special, non-traditional cure for cold or some other illness? Share it with us.
Yup. For a headache. When you have a headache, divert yourself with something you don’t usually do, which will engross you entirely. It almost always works for me. That, and fresh air.
16) If you had been born the opposite sex, what do you think would be different about your life right now?
That’s scary. I can’t think of myself as anything other than a girl! I guess, if I were a boy, I would have been driving!
17) What’s the best thing someone could say to you right now, right this minute?
Let’s go for a chaat! 🙂
That was fun! Thanks for the idea, Swaram! 🙂